With 120 feet of water frontage on Fort Lauderdale’s Intracoastal Waterway, private boat slips for vessels up to 50 feet and top-of-the line amenities including a heated saltwater pool, the sleek condominiums at AquaVue offer the best of contemporary seaside living. Oversized terraces and floor-to-ceiling windows provide stunning views and a true indoor-outdoor experience to these double-corner condos, while loft-inspired floor plans with flexible layouts guarantee a custom fit. Just minutes from Fort Lauderdale Beach, downtown and the lively Las Olas Boulevard, the condos at AquaVue provide metropolitan living amid paradise.
133 Isle of Venice Drive
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301
$1.475 – 1.6 million
Developer: Ocean Land Investments
Condominium Building Features:
8 units decorator ready
Condo Unit Features:
- Roomy loft-style floor plans with high ceilings
- Double corner units with oversized terraces
- Floor-to-ceiling windows with hurricane impact glass
- Expansive balconies with modern railings
- European kitchen cabinetry, Quartz countertops
- Sub-zero and Wolf appliances
- Huge walk-in closets
- Decorator Ready, optional finish packages available after closing
- Gorgeous water and sunset views
- 24/7 video surveillance and entry with secure key fob
- Deep-water canal with ocean access
- Heated saltwater pool
- Outdoor entertainment and BBQ area
- Outdoor storage space for all outdoor equipment like kayaks, paddleboards, etc.
- Optional electric vehicle-ready spots available within secure parking garage and garage bike storage
- Semi-private elevators
- High Speed Wi-Fi throughout common areas
- Pet friendly, smoke-free environment
- 8 50’ boat slips
- Vista: 3 Bedrooms 3.5 Bathrooms – 3662 sq. ft.
- Panorama: 3 Bedrooms 3.5 Bathrooms – 3537 sq. ft.