Airy open living spaces with expansive floor-to-ceiling windows and oceanfront views offer a contemporary seaside feel to the condominiums at the Four Seasons Fort Lauderdale. Bathrooms finished from floor to ceiling in Greek Statuario marble are the utmost in modern luxury, while sleek kitchens with custom lacquered cabinets reference Fort Lauderdale’s famed yachting culture. With oversized outdoor terraces and an oceanfront pool deck with infinity pool and tropical landscaping, paradise greets residents of the Four Seasons condos at every turn.
The Four Seasons at Fort Lauderdale consists of 42 Unfurnished Private Residences from two-to-four bedrooms and 48 Furnished Private Residences from one-to-three bedrooms ranging in size from 780 square feet to over 6,100 square feet with prices starting at $900,000 and is located in Fort Lauderdale Beach.
525 N Fort Lauderdale Beach Blvd.
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33304
Condominium Building Features:
44 Private Residences
Condo Unit Features:
- Private Elevator Entrance
- Double Height Great Room
- Family Room
- Powder Room
- Designer Kitchens, bathrooms, and Travertine Stone flooring
- Cabinetry by Molteni Dada, Kitchen Fixtures by Dornbracht, and Bathroom fixtures by Waterworks and Lefroy Brooks
- Designer Appliances from Sub-Zero, Miele, and Wolf
- Four Seasons Spa & Fitness Studio
- Four Seasons Hotel
- Four Seasons Signature Restaurant and with indoor/outdoor brasserie on the Pool Deck
- Four Seasons Poolside Cabanas and Oceanfront Pool deck featuring two heated swimming pools
- Kids for All Seasons Program
Residence Services & Amenities
- Designated Four Seasons Residential Concierge and Director of Residences
- Private arrival and lobby
- 24-Hour Security, Doorman, and bellman services
- Four Seasons Housekeeping Services, Pool and Beach Services
- On demand car service to and from airport
- In residence dining and event catering
- In residence spa, laundry, and valet services
- Grocery provisioning
- Business Center assistance
- Residence maintenance and repair services
- Housekeeping and Butler Services
- Personal trainers
- Dog grooming Services
Duplex 1201: 3 Bedrooms 4 Bathrooms
Interior: 3216 sq. ft.
Exterior: 1438 sq. ft.
Developer: Fort Partners led by Nadim Ashi
Interior Designer: Tara Bernerd & Partners
Architect: Kobi Karp
Four Seasons – Fort Lauderdale Beach Photos & Floorplans